We are excited to be partnering with Sebastian Terry from 100things to give away an amazing New Zealand holiday for two people. Sebastian has been connecting people globally who need help, with people who want help, for a number of years and now we want to do the same! We are looking for someone who is really in need of a holiday, and would love nothing more than a fun-filled trip to the beautiful Bay of Islands.
The prize includes:
- Flights for two people from East Coast of Australia/anywhere in NZ to Auckland up to the value of $1,000
- $500 prepaid VISA card for fuel, food and incidentals
- Travel insurance (valued at $100)
- 5 days car hire from Jucy (valued at $250)
- 5 nights accommodation for two in a self-contained villa at Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park (valued at $900)
- Hole in the Rock / Dolphin Watching cruise for two people from Fullers GreatSights (valued at $210)
- Snapper fishing charter for two thanks to Spot X Fishing Charters (valued at $220)
- Day pass for two to Waitangi Treaty Grounds (valued at $80)
If you want to be in the running for this great prize, nominate someone (yourself or a friend) who really deserves a holiday and tell us why this trip would mean a lot to you/them. Here’s how to get your entry in:
- Follow Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park on Facebook and/or Instagram
- Like/love the competition post on either the Russell TOP 10 Facebook/Instagram page or the 100things Facebook/Instagram page
- Leave a comment on the post nominating either yourself or a friend who really deserves a holiday and tell us why this trip would mean alot to you/them. Remember to tag your friend in the comment!
Competition closes at 11:59PM on 07 August 2017 so what are you waiting for!
Terms and Conditions
- Closing time for entry will be 11:59PM on 07 August 2017 (NZ time). After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Holiday must completed by 11.59pm (NZ time) on 30 April 2018.
- Blackout period applies from 1 December 2017 to 28 February 2018 inclusive.
- Flights, accommodation, car hire and experiences are subject to availability. Winners are encouraged to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Some experiences are weather dependent. Neither Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park, nor their partners in this promotion, will be held responsible for cancellation of any or all of the experiences. Best efforts will be made to reschedule experiences to a fine weather day if possible.
- The promoter is Trans Tasman Invesments Limited whose registered office is at Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park, 1 James Street Russell NZ 0202.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand aged 18 years or over except employees of Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be selected by the staff of Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park and 100 things based on their entry response. Judges decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instgram/Facebook within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian and New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Trans Tasman Investments Limited, 100thigns and not to any other party.
- Trans Tasman Investments Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. Trans Tasman Investments Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.