We are excited to be partnering with Sebastian Terry from 100things to give away an amazing New Zealand holiday for two people. Sebastian has been connecting people globally who need help, with people who want help, for a number of years and now we want to do the same! We are looking for someone who is really in need of a holiday, and would love nothing more than a fun-filled trip to the beautiful Bay of Islands.
The prize includes:
If you want to be in the running for this great prize, nominate someone (yourself or a friend) who really deserves a holiday and tell us why this trip would mean a lot to you/them. Here’s how to get your entry in:
Competition closes at 11:59PM on 07 August 2017 so what are you waiting for!
Terms and Conditions
COVID-19 Level 4 Alert Park Status:
Open and taking new guests for lockdown until 6pm Friday 27 March 2020 (subject to fully self-contained requirements)
An update to all our loyal guests during these surreal and uncertain times. As we navigate this situation, we continue to keep the safety and wellbeing of our customers and team members at the forefront of our thinking. We want to let you know more about what we are doing in our park in response to COVID-19.
As we move into Alert Level 4, we have received official advice from the government that Campgrounds and Hotels/Motels are considered essential services, so we have made the decision to stay open. We are working hard to accommodate those with nowhere to stay for the duration of lockdown. Subject to availability in self-contained accommodation or guests being in their own fully self-contained vehicles, latest arrival time for campervans is 6pm Friday 27 March 2020. After this time the park will be closed to new arrivals.
Our main priority is keeping everyone safe and stopping the spread of this virus, so please understand that we are reducing our services and some facilities within the park. Guests at our park can expect the following changes to our usual service/facilities/policies during lockdown:
- Any guests in the park are welcome to stay for the lockdown period in self-contained campervans or caravans, or our self-contained units only
- Communal facilities and shared areas of the park will be closed
- A minimum night stay of 28 days will apply, to ensure that all guests follow through with the government’s 4-week lockdown requirements, unless proof of an outbound flight can be presented to staff
- Our reception, maintenance and cleaning service will be at reduced capacity and/or operated remotely as circumstances in the park dictate
- We are having to limit, restrict or cease face-to-face interaction, but will do our best to deliver our usual high quality of customer service while adopting safe social distancing practices
With all of that said, rest assured we have ramped up our cleaning processes as per the Ministry of Healthy guidelines and are keeping the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff are at the forefront of everything we do.
If you have a booking made with us and were due to arrive during or in the months immediately following the lockdown, please get in contact with our team to discuss your options.
This decision has not been taken lightly, but we need to play our part in the fight against COVID-19. We would like to thank you for your support to date and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
For further information please contact our team on 0800 148 671.