Located in beautiful Russell this van is perfect for holiday getaways. Plenty of room to park the car and boat. Van and soft awning will comfortably sleep three - one queen bed, one single bed and plenty of room for a set of single bunks in the annex for bigger families. Flushing toilet and shower connected to on-site sewage and water supply. Facilities include a gas stove, oven, and electric fridge.
The caravan is located on-site at Russell TOP 10 Holiday park. The sale is pursuant to the acceptance of the Park’s annual agreement terms & conditions. All prospective buyers must meet with Park Proprietors prior to considering accepting any sale agreement and the Proprietors must agree to accept the prospective purchaser as a customer of the Holiday Park.
COVID-19 Level 4 Alert Park Status:
Open and taking new guests for lockdown until 6pm Friday 27 March 2020 (subject to fully self-contained requirements)
An update to all our loyal guests during these surreal and uncertain times. As we navigate this situation, we continue to keep the safety and wellbeing of our customers and team members at the forefront of our thinking. We want to let you know more about what we are doing in our park in response to COVID-19.
As we move into Alert Level 4, we have received official advice from the government that Campgrounds and Hotels/Motels are considered essential services, so we have made the decision to stay open. We are working hard to accommodate those with nowhere to stay for the duration of lockdown. Subject to availability in self-contained accommodation or guests being in their own fully self-contained vehicles, latest arrival time for campervans is 6pm Friday 27 March 2020. After this time the park will be closed to new arrivals.
Our main priority is keeping everyone safe and stopping the spread of this virus, so please understand that we are reducing our services and some facilities within the park. Guests at our park can expect the following changes to our usual service/facilities/policies during lockdown:
- Any guests in the park are welcome to stay for the lockdown period in self-contained campervans or caravans, or our self-contained units only
- Communal facilities and shared areas of the park will be closed
- A minimum night stay of 28 days will apply, to ensure that all guests follow through with the government’s 4-week lockdown requirements, unless proof of an outbound flight can be presented to staff
- Our reception, maintenance and cleaning service will be at reduced capacity and/or operated remotely as circumstances in the park dictate
- We are having to limit, restrict or cease face-to-face interaction, but will do our best to deliver our usual high quality of customer service while adopting safe social distancing practices
With all of that said, rest assured we have ramped up our cleaning processes as per the Ministry of Healthy guidelines and are keeping the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff are at the forefront of everything we do.
If you have a booking made with us and were due to arrive during or in the months immediately following the lockdown, please get in contact with our team to discuss your options.
This decision has not been taken lightly, but we need to play our part in the fight against COVID-19. We would like to thank you for your support to date and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
For further information please contact our team on 0800 148 671.