We understand your furry friends are a part of the family and we welcome them to stay with you on our allocated dog-friendly sites.
- We have limited dog-friendly sites available. Maximum of 2 dogs per site.
- Native wildlife, such as Weka, Kiwi and other fauna find sanctuary at our park, therefore, dogs must be kept on a lead at all times whilst within the park.
- Please do not let your dog mark it's territory in the park.
- Dogs are prohibited from all communal areas such as reception, amenities, BBQ areas and camp kitchen (please do not tie dogs up outside).
- All mess must be immediately removed and disposed of.
- No dog is to be left unattended. Please do not go out and leave your dog behind (it is ok to leave your dog tied up at your site for short periods of time to use the amenities etc).
- No barking or aggressive dogs, hunting dogs or banned breeds.
- All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being in our park.
The above rules are in place for the comfort of all of our guests and to ensure we can continue to allow you to bring your much-loved dogs on holiday with you. We have many children, and are also lucky enough to have some native birdlife in our park, some species of which are ground-dwelling and endangered, making these rules even more important.