Book with Confidence Guarantee
For bookings made from 7th May 2020, the Book with Confidence Guarantee is applicable if you are no longer able to travel due to COVID-19 related developments. For example: you become sick with COVID-19 or someone immediately connected to you does and you are forced into self-isolation, or the Alert Level changes meaning travel becomes impossible, or there is a Government mandate for you not to travel in your local area/region or the area you intend to travel to. In these and other similar cases there will be no charges levied to make changes to your booking dates.
We will provide a 12-month credit or full refund (in exceptional circumstances, determined on a case by case basis).
Please be aware that where your request is to amend/cancel a booking that was made prior to 7th May 2020 and/or is not linked to COVID-19 related matters, normal T&C’s will apply.
- A deposit is required to secure every booking and must be paid at the time of booking.
- The minimum deposit is 1 night’s accommodation cost.
- Payment of deposit must be made by cash, credit card (MasterCard or Visa only) or EFTPOS.
- Bookings may be cancelled without notice if the deposit is not received by the agreed due date.
- Balance of payment for booking is required on arrival by cash, credit card or EFTPOS. (Please note that cheques are not accepted)
- The management endeavours to hold the accommodation booked, however, they reserve the right to transfer the booking to a similar accommodation for the same period.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry into Russell Top10 Holiday Park. A full refund will be issued under these circumstances.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The tariff is based on the number and type of guests for the specified time and duration. Any amendments may change the tariff.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Bookable at least 14 days before arrival date.
- No refund will be offered for cancellations and no shows.
- Changes or amendments to the reservation will be deemed as cancellation and no refund will be offered.
- Bookings cancelled more than 72 hours prior to check-in, will be refunded in full. Alternatively, the booking can be transferred to another date within 12 months if available.
- Cancellations inside of 72 hours of check-in will result in the price of one night’s accommodation from each accommodation unit or site being deducted from the refund.
- Non arrival on the first night of the booking (without notification) automatically cancels entire booking.
- Payments are not refundable if the stay is cut short.
- FREE CANCELLATION up to day of arrival if due to government restrictions on travel
Christmas/New Year (24 December – 11 January incl.)
- This is the only time of the year that the booking and cancellation policy differs from the above.
- A minimum deposit (non-refundable) as per the below is required to secure your booking:
- A minimum deposit (non-refundable) of 2 nights’ is required to secure any site booking.
- A minimum deposit (non-refundable) of 1 night’s accommodation cost is required to secure a cabin, villa or bell tent.
- If you are looking at arriving before the 1st of January you must arrive before or on the 27th of December.
- Full payment is required by 24th November. If full payment is not received by this time your accommodation may be rebooked. You may make your balance payment in one lump sum in November, or alternatively make smaller payments throughout the year.
- Your initial deposit is non-refundable. Any cancellations will result in the following cancellation fees being charged:
- More than 28 days’ notice – Full amount of the initial deposit paid.
- 15 to 28 days’ notice – 50% of the total booking charges OR the full amount of the initial deposit paid (whichever is higher)
- 8 to 14 days’ notice – 75% of the total booking charges OR the full amount of the initial deposit paid (whichever is higher)
- 0 to 7 days’ notice – 100% of the total booking charges.
- Early departures are considered a cancellation and therefore no refund will be given.
Please note the notice period is measured from the arrival date of your booking (check-in time).
All Other Peak Periods
- The following dates have the same cancellation policy as per our standard ‘Cancellation’ terms above, with the exception of the notice period being 7 days, instead of 72 hours.
- 12 January to 30 January 2022
Christmas/New Year Rebook Policy
- We will automatically re-book your site/cabin for the following year, with your dates from this year. We will contact you at the start of February, with your booking confirmation for you to check and confirm by paying the deposit within 14 days. Should you wish to make any changes to your booking or cancel you will be required to send through your request via email to email@example.com. Please note we cannot guarantee any changes to bookings, however our staff will try their best to accommodate your requests. We will accept new bookings from the start of March each year.
- If you decide to cancel your booking for the Christmas/New Year peak period you will no longer be able to hold this site for the following year and it will be made available for other guests to re-book. You are welcome to go on a waiting list with the rest of our guests.
Check in/out Time
- Check in time is from 2pm (for accommodation) and 11am (for sites) and check out is no later than 10am on day of departure (unless late check out is organised prior).
- For the comfort and safety of all guests and our native wildlife, as of 31 May 2016, Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park is a smoke-free zone. This means that smoking is prohibited within the park boundaries by all staff, patrons and their guests. If you are a smoker, please ask our staff to direct you to the designated smoking area opposite the park on James Street.
- We here at Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park love our furry friends and openly welcome them all year round on selected sites and cabins in our park. We do understand though, that some of our guests have a legitimate fear or dislike of dogs and as such, we have established a designated area for dogs in our park (see park map), as well as a clear set of rules in order for all of our guests to be able to exist in harmony. Click here for our dog-friendly policy or ask at reception.