- A deposit is required to secure every booking and must be paid at the time of booking.
- The minimum deposit is 1 night’s accommodation cost.
- Payment of deposit must be made by cash, credit card (MasterCard or Visa only) or EFTPOS.
- Bookings may be cancelled without notice if the deposit is not received by the agreed due date.
- Balance of payment for booking is required on arrival by cash, credit card or EFTPOS. (Please note that cheques are not accepted)
- The management endeavours to hold the accommodation booked, however, they reserve the right to transfer the booking to a similar accommodation for the same period.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry into Russell Top10 Holiday Park. A full refund will be issued under these circumstances.
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The tariff is based on the number and type of guests for the specified time and duration. Any amendments may change the tariff.
- Bookings cancelled more than 72 hours prior to check-in, will be refunded in full. Alternatively, the booking can be transferred to another date within 12 months if available.
- Cancellations inside of 72 hours of check-in will result in the price of one night’s accommodation from each accommodation unit or site being deducted from the refund.
- Non arrival on the first night of the booking (without notification) automatically cancels entire booking.
- Payments are not refundable if the stay is cut short.
Christmas/New Year (26 December – 12 January incl.)
- This is the only time of the year that the booking and cancellation policy differs from the above.
- A minimum deposit (non-refundable) of $100 is required to secure any site booking.
- A minimum deposit (non-refundable) of 1 night’s accommodation cost is required to secure a cabin, villa or bell tent.
- Full payment is required by 30 November. If full payment is not received by this time your accommodation may be rebooked. You may make your balance payment in one lump sum in November, or alternatively make smaller payments throughout the year.
- The initial deposit is non-refundable as stated above. Any other payments you make towards your booking are subject to the following refund and cancellation terms. Please note the notice period is measured from the arrival date of your booking (check-in time).
- More than 28 days notice – Full refund (less deposit)
- 15-28 days notice – You will be refunded 50% of the total booking charges
- 8-14 days notice – You will be refunded 25% of the total booking charges
- 0-7 days notice – No refunds given
Check in/out Time
- Check in time is from 2pm (for accommodation) and 11am (for sites) and check out is no later than 10am on day of departure (unless late check out is organised prior).
- For the comfort and safety of all guests and our native wildlife, as of 31 May 2016, Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park is a smoke-free zone. This means that smoking is prohibited within the park boundaries by all staff, patrons and their guests. If you are a smoker, please ask our staff to direct you to the designated smoking area opposite the park on James Street.
- Our park is home to several native bird species and a variety of other fauna. In order to ensure a safe environment for our furred and feathered friends, pets are not permitted within the park. Ask our reception staff about the local boarding kennels for dogs and cats.